Giving to God?
1 Corinthians 16:1-4
Theme – Your giving to God is a reflection of your relationship with Him, which is beyond legalistic requirements.
- We give because we love our fellow believers who are in need and because we are grateful to God.
- Every believer should give.
- We should give from our first income.
- We should give in proportion to what God prospers us.
- We should give intentionally.
- We should give cheerfully – the joy of giving.
- We must give ourselves to the Lord.
Reflection and Response
- Have you trusted in Jesus and followed Him out of appreciation for His creation and redemption of you?
- As a Christian, do you give to God in accordance with the Bible? Do you experience joy in giving?