“What Will Jesus Say to You?”
Pastor Joe Chan
Theme: As followers of Jesus Christ, we strive to be faithful in using what God has given us.
Context: Jesus was teaching His disciples to be prepared for His return.
1. God gives us different talents.
2. We are to use our talents for His kingdom.
3. God will require us to give Him an account of what we have done with our talents.
4. God will judge us based on our faithfulness in using our talents.
Reflections and Decisions
1. Have you trusted in Jesus as your Savior so you can serve Him?
2. What are the talents that you have been faithfully using to serve God? On the contrary, what are the talents that you have not been faithfully using to serve God?
3. Do you commit to strive to live your life in order to hear God say to you “a good and faithful servant”?